A modern Pinboard app for your iPhone and iPad.
Now available on the App Store.
Browse your bookmarks
Pinstachio's simple interface allows you to easily browse all your saved bookmarks in your Pinboard account.
Manage your bookmarks
Edit and tag existing bookmarks with ease.
Filter your bookmarks
Front-facing filtering options allows you to quickly see unread bookmarks, and more.
Add new bookmarks
Besides saving new bookmarks from inside the app, Pinstachio offers a share extension that lives in the iOS share sheet to easily save new bookmarks from anywhere.
And more features including:
Dark mode supportMultitasking supportWidgets for showing random unread articles from your collection
Do you have any questions, feedback, or would like to report an issue with Pinstachio?
An Issue With Pinstachio's Yearly Subscriptions
An error when configuring subscriptions on Apple's developer portal caused the yearly subscription to be counted as a monthly subscription, effectively billing subscribers for the yearly amount each month instead of yearly. The easiest way to solve this as of right now is one of the following:
1. Cancel your subscription to Pinstachio+ before the 2-week free trial ends.
2. Downgrade from the yearly to the monthly subscription while the issue is fixed.
If you're not familiar with managing app subscriptions, please read this document from Apple.
If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact support by clicking here.
Last updated: 2020-11-21
Briefly - Your privacy is super important. No personally-identifiable information is collected or used other than for signing you into your Pinboard and being able to interact with its official API. Anonymous crash logs are collected by Microsoft's App Center for the sole purpose of improving the app.
Not so briefly -
1. No personally-identifiable information is ever sent outside the app to any third-party services besides Pinboard in order to enable the required functionality.
2. Microsoft's App Center is used for anonymous crash reports and statistics for the only purpose of improving the app.
3. We have no responsibility or liability for the content or activities of these third-party services. These third-party services have their own privacy policies and user agreements.
4. If you choose to contact support, your email is never shared with anyone else and is only used to reply to you.
6. If this policy were to be changed at some point, this shall be reflected on the "Last updated" info at the top. For any questions, please use the contact form.